About Me

My photo
Stratford, CT
Just a mom trying her best to make the most of every day.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

She's not as sweet as she looks

So, I just wanted to post this beautiful picture of my little angel.....When looking at that sweet face its hard to remember that she has been torturing us for the last week. I know this little peanut is sick, but she will not sleep in her bed. All of the progress we made has been lost and we are back to a family bed. I know she will get better and all will go back to "normal", but its hard to see the light at this point.

I love you baby girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Mommy! She is absolutely precious! Oh, and about the bow... it was a gift, sorry to say I haven't found another like it anywhere!

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

awwww...sweet girl, feel better soon!

The Loftis Family said...

Poor, girl! Praying she gets better soon and for some sleep.

Misty Rice said...

And here I am wishing Morgan would just sleep with us sometimes. She wakes up if I try to put her in my bed to snuggle and she wants to play.