About Me

My photo
Stratford, CT
Just a mom trying her best to make the most of every day.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Sunny Days

The last few days have been really beautiful. The news is full of stories of terrible weather conditions and I am very thankful for where we live. We had a pool party on Thursday, which was a lot of fun and Friday we were able to enjoy our neighborhood beach for the first time. Pretty crazy that we live so close. Its not Mexico, but still a lot of fun


Caleb and I have the next two weeks off, because the girls are going on vacation. I have a huge list of things I would like to get done.....paint his room, finish varnishing my dining room chairs, shop for dryer (its still broken) But will probably and very happily spend our days playing outside and enjoying the beach as much as possible.



A super Bunny update: Caleb has finally figured out that 5 comes after 6 and we've been successfully counting to 12 for the last few days now. We are gearing up for our trip to Sesame Place and can't wait for our breakfast with Cookie Monster.
A Raccoon Family update: They are still living happily in our tree. I called Animal control to report them and I was sure that they would show up with nets and sirens. But, they didn't, just cautioned me to keep the kiddos away from the babies! Hope they move on soon, cute as they are they give me the creeps.

No comments: