About Me

My photo
Stratford, CT
Just a mom trying her best to make the most of every day.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

The 3rd of July

Good news! You can see the beach fireworks from our back deck. So we decided (or Trisha) decided we should have a little cookout. We make some hamburgers and hotdogs, blew up the bouncy house and had a great time, minus the bugs.






I completed my first successful Craig's list transaction on Sunday. The double stroller I had been researching showed up 1/2 price last week- exact model and color. yippee! We picked it up in the parking lot of Babies-r-us. I wonder if the staff knows what kind of deals are going down out there.




This week's funny kid story....

Caleb loves to talk to pappa on the phone, pretend he is going to pappa's.....so the other day he was running around the house screaming pappawhistle pappawhistle pappawhistle....I could not figure out what he was talking about. We didn't have a whistle from pappa and I couldn't recall a whistle story. Anyway, it took me a while to figure out he was asking for "Pop goes the weasel!"




2 comments:

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Craigslist!! I've never bought anything, but have sold some things! I have a furniture fetish and Matt's new rule is that I must sell the old before I buy the new and let me say that Craigslist has never let me down! LOL! I got my jogger at a garage sale for $25. It's not a double, but I still thought that was quite a deal!! Glad you guys had a good 4th!!!

Misty Rice said...

How is pregnancy coming along? Just stopping in to say hi.