About Me

My photo
Stratford, CT
Just a mom trying her best to make the most of every day.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baby Longhorns

Everyone always goes on and on about how much alike my children look. I thought the same thing, until these pictures. Caleb is in the above shot at about 9 months old. I remembered this shot and set Lizzy up in the same pose last night when she was wearing the same outfit. I don't think they look anything alike! Maybe his mature face is what they are comparing her to!


1 comment:

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

I don't know...I can definitely tell they are related! They are both super cute! Thanks for the advice earlier today...ick...I still need those naps. I really think he does, too. Does Caleb not get totally crabby from not napping? Ryder becomes unbearable if he doesn't get some sleep during the day...but he never just relaxes. He will not sit and watch TV or anything like that, he is always on the move and therefore gets really tired and cranky by 6 PM with no nap. Anyway, we'll figure it out! Hope you guys are having a good summer!