About Me

My photo
Stratford, CT
Just a mom trying her best to make the most of every day.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I love you sideways

Lizzy got her first cheeto the other day at our pizza party. Clearly, I wasn't looking when this happened, but it was so cute I had to take a picture. She has been a little cranky lately and I just figured out its because she is getting her two top teeth. poor baby!
She can pull herself up to stand, but has trouble sitting back down. Here, she has had enough of the water table, but seems to be stuck! Check out the hairbow, I am so tired of losing them and buying new ones, that I bought a hot glue gun and some ribbon, watched a few youtube videos and can now craft my own.

On Sunday we had friends and neighbors over to eat pizza and cupcakes to raise money for my Avon walk, (www.tinyurl.com/francesoutlaw ) I am only $199 away from my minimum goal, with three months to go!!
I let Caleb decorate the deck and back yard and front yard and the side yard all by himself. He basically ran around everything until he was out of crepe paper.


Here is Caleb "pacing" on the wall waiting for Nate to get to the zoo. (Before the security guard came and told him to get down.) There was a little mix up with the mommies....I rode the train into the city with my children and went to the Central park zoo. My s-i-l drove her two kiddos to the Bronx zoo....oops! It wasn't until we were both inside our respective zoos that we realized the mix up. Because neither of the boys wanted to look at any animals without the other, she graciously turned around and came into the city. Thankfully, they refunded her money, or it would have been a pricey mistake!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm inspired by your hair bows... I am thinking and thinking about that issue. Thankfully, Tatum has hardly any hair, so I've got a while to figure out how to make my own!

And the toes... I sit her in her Bumbo chair with a toy attached. That way, she's uninterested in what I'm doing with her feet. I keep a few Q-tips handy with remover on them... and work as fast as I can.

I don't know about he ear piercing. I know mine were done when I was so little I don't remember...when I mentioned it to Nate, he sort of frowned...so he's probably not at all on-board.

Oh, and the DP... it's funny you said that about prunes. We lived in Rochester, NY when I was little and when we moved there (from L.A.?!) I remember the kids making a BIG deal out of the fact I drank DP... because they all knew it was "carbonated prune juice"...must be something about the northeast?