About Me

My photo
Stratford, CT
Just a mom trying her best to make the most of every day.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Baby Picasso



Caleb got an easel for Christmas, but I just got around to buying any paints for him. Caleb and Brandon were painting the other night while was making dinner, it went well at first and then Brandon started explaining about color balance and abstract images.

That's when Caleb decided to go have a tea party. : )

(I don't know if you can tell, but according to my designer husband, those blobs represent Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Oscar- and he's in the process of working on Elmo)

Maybe Brandon needs an easel!








1 comment:

The Loftis Family said...

I CAN'T believe it's you!!!! How ever did you find me!? You're boy is so cute. You look amazing yourself by the way...I just got you comment on my blog today because for some reason I was having trouble viewing them. Talk to ya soon. Love Kaylee