About Me

My photo
Stratford, CT
Just a mom trying her best to make the most of every day.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

one day back

This is my first attempt at blogging. It seems that everyone is doing it, and I have four suitcases of sand filled laundry to wash, but I would like to avoid. So here I blog. I just let Caleb who will be two in 11 days! wind down for a nap- I knew it was time because he first threw a shoe box at me and then bit my arm. He really is a sweet kid, but we're going through a phase right now. Maybe I'll look into moving up nap time! We just spent seven amazing days in Tulum, Mexico to attend the wedding of our dear friends Jen and Austin. We had a great time and Caleb is a little fish ( who only eats French fries- any moms who have advice on getting your kids to eat anything besides carbs and dairy?) and I can't wait to plan the next vacation.

No comments: