About Me

My photo
Stratford, CT
Just a mom trying her best to make the most of every day.

Monday, May 5, 2008

What a busy weekend



We had a very exciting weekend. After swim class, Caleb and I headed to Brooklyn for his first sleepover with cousin Nate. I was meeting Brandon in the city for dinner and fun. I got a chance to see some friends from Bloomies and then we ate way too much Italian food. I had to call in a night at around 12, but they were all up for more fun!




The next morning we had breakfast with Stephanie's family and then Caleb and I rode the subway (or the choo choo train if you're 2!) to meet Dad. It was beautiful and we had a nice walk through Battery park. (You can see the Statue of Liberty in the pic if you look closely!)



We we back to Brooklyn for burritos on the sidewalk- yummo! and today we are getting ready for Sydney and Taylor to come over tomorrow.



1 comment:

Aunt Shellie said...

Ok figuring out this comment thing.

Hey there is Nate looking great. I have not seen Nate since the wedding hope to see him again soon sometime, hello to mom & dad (Stephanie & Jay). Caleb and Nate are growing like weeds, happy weeds. Good for them. I have been fortunate to spend time with Caleb while he has grown and changed even though he lives so far away. I guess the next time I visit there will be a new addition to the family. Looking forward to it. xoxo Aunt Shellie